Saturday 14 January 2012

6 DIRECTOR! I want a new script.

Excuse me DIRECTOR!  I want a new script!


Being dragged into a  'Life a Life Worth Living'.....by a Harley Davidson Softail is how I want to play my life!

I began writing this blog mainly for myself, as I mentioned, I was unsure where it was directing me, and it didn't matter if anyone else read it, it was a commitment to myself to not allow Life getting in the way of Living!


 Mentioning my first writing "Bitten by a Hog" and the short, 'dodgy' video clip to a friend, she told me how to reach others who have experienced what I am embarking upon.

Really? someone else out there has the same desire?

Oh of course there would be plenty. I just have not been in the same vibrations to see or attract.
If I put it out into the stratosphere, there is no tuning back.


The world of technology

First: I learned how to upload the video onto You Tube. (Having a clip on You Tube was never on my agenda) Yet it is now there.
Second: Create a Blog,  a what?..... Well I learned that also.
Third:  Twitter?.....  I just didn't get that!
Fourth: Facebook..... The jury is still out on that one.

However they are not dismissed just yet.


It went against all my prior beliefs.
Exchanging random phrases, sentences about your lives to people who you have never met?
Or showing a small part of your life to friends, lets face it we can create a facade that isn't real.
Preferring face to face combat with people, seeing their expressions, hearing the tones in their voices, feeling their intent, gives depth and meaning.


We are human beings - not human doings!  . Being in physical contact, is what my soul seeks.
So maybe rethinking these disconnected technological ways as a stepping stone to connect me with people, ultimately to what I desire.


Hence, it takes me on to MY SECRET DESIRE!

No comments:

Post a Comment