Friday 4 May 2012

12 Building my Review and Article Profile on line

http://www.weekendnotes.com/profile/164870/

Began writing reviews and articles the beginning of April 2012

Honing my skills with an abundance of ideas, reviews and articles began flooding in like a giant tsunami.

Invites from a Sailing Course on Sydney Harbour to Tommy Dean's night of comedy at Sydney's Comedy festival 2012 come to me at a more than steady pace, including,  Local Chamber of Commerce invitation.

My body is at peace, finding my 'voice' in my writings, we need confirmation and reassurance on our works when you start out.
Another door to this maze has opened.



This was sent to me by the senior editor, who has reached over 500,000 readers!

My articles are nothing special :-)

Being an editor, I read most of the articles and I have to say, there are some truly talented writers on-board WeekendNotes - I think your work is great as you have a great tone - it is entertaining and informative.


-V
By Vanessa - writer editor
Friday, 4th of May @ 08:16 am

No comments:

Post a Comment